Remember to check your Access Levels - this article is for Copper and higher Administrators
Types of Reports
There are a lot of reports in Manager, so let's start with the big picture.
- Watch What are my reporting options?
- You might notice that some reports have a purple smart icon - learn what's unique about this type of report by watching Big Picture: What are Smart Reports?
- If you don't know which report will give you the data you need, get suggestions on which report to run with Reporting Cheat Sheet
Training Records Reports
This section of reports can provide information on all the training records. If you want to see all the training that happened last week or a user's status with a certain course, these reports can help.
- Read User Status Report - and practice running the User Status Report!
- Now let's look at a Smart Report
- Read Training Records Report
- Read more about Smart Report Filter and Column Options
Learning Plan Reports
This section of reports provides data on trainings that have been assigned to users. These Learning Plans are created and managed by Silver or higher administrators.
- If you want user's status for each activity in a Learning Plan, use the Learning Plan Matrix Report
- If you want more details about each activity (such as the user's score) or you want to look at multiple learning plans at once, use the Learning Plan Progress Report
- To learn more, watch Best Practice: Get the Most Out of Your Learning Plan Reports
Many reports can be scheduled so that they are emailed automatically to people. This feature can be especially helpful if you are monitoring a Learning Plan or need a regular update on training.