Remember to check your Access Levels - this article is primarily for Silver, Gold and Platinum admins.
Advanced Learning Plan Considerations
Follow-up Learning Plans
Follow-up Learning Plans will ensure that users complete one set of trainings before they are assigned a second set of trainings. You can attach a Relative Date Learning Plan as a follow-up to another learning plan.
- Read how to Attach a Follow-up Learning Plan
Repeating Learning Plans
In addition to Fixed and Relative Date Learning Plans, there are learning plans that repeat. If you have annual training that needs to be retaken every year, Fixed Date Repeating Learning Plans will automatically reassign that training annually. If training needs to be retaken every couple of years or on unique timelines, Relative Date Repeating Learning Plans will let you set the repeat cycle for training.
- Creating Fixed Date Repeating Learning Plans is very similar to creating Fixed Date Learning Plans (which you can review here):
- Read about some special considerations for Repeating Fixed Date Learning Plan
- Learn how to create a new Relative Date Repeating Learning Plan
Retiring and Editing Learning Plans
Eventually, you will need to retire old learning plans. Retiring a learning plan will help you clean up your list of active learning plans in Manager - which will help you focus on your current training needs, instead of searching through old learning plans from years ago.
- Watch how to Edit and Retire Learning Plans
You might need to make changes to learning plans later on - maybe your training requirements change or you need to change due dates for training. Fixed Date Learning Plans are the simplest to edit - but you can also edit Relative Date Learning Plans. (Note: Relative Date Repeating Learning Plans cannot be edited.)
- Read considerations for editing learning plans in Logistics for Editing Learning Plans
- Read about Rules for Editing Learning Plans
Managing Company-Specific Content
Alchemy courseware covers a lot of GMPs and general awareness-level information, but company's will also have some advanced or site-specific content. There is additional content in the Help Center for Content-Developers that goes into more details about how to create that company-specific content.
As Silver or higher admins, here are some introductory videos about Company-Specific Content: