An Instructor-Led Training (ILT) is training delivered outside of the Alchemy Training System that is then added by an administrator using the Add Course feature in Alchemy Manager. To learn more about how to Create an ILT, click here.
ILTs support the function of uploading attachments to a unique session and/or user within the ILT.
ILT Uploads will support your documentation needs including rosters, training material, certifications, and other tangible files that you want associated with that training instance. This function is available while creating the ILT and making edits to an already existing ILT.
Within your unique ILT Session, you will have the ability to upload attachments for two different use cases.
Uploading Attachments to the ILT Session
- Create or search for the ILT Session you wish to upload attachments to. Then, click on the unique session. In the bottom-left corner, you will see the Session Attachments function
- Note: these types of attachments will be associated with all users enrolled in the ILT Session. Be mindful that these should would be useful for associating session documents or info with all enrollees.
- Click Select FILE and select the attachment(s) that you would like to upload. You have the option to upload more than one item at a time. Additionally, once you have uploaded your attachments you will have the ability to the type of attachment is being associated with the session. Those options include Roster, Training Material, or Other. Be sure to click Save to upload your attachments to the session.
Attachment files cannot exceed 10mb. However, there is no limit to the cumulative size of all your attachments or the number of attachments you can associate with a session.
Additionally, all files types are supported for uploading. If you are unable to upload an attachment, be sure that it does not exceed the 10mb limitation and verify that the file you have uploaded is not malicious. Alchemy will not allow a user to upload suspected malicious files to your Manager site. For additional assistance, contact Alchemy Support.
Uploading Attachments to a User/Enrollee within a Session
- Create or search for the ILT Session you wish to upload attachments to. Then, click on the unique session. In the top-right corner, be sure to enroll users to the ILT Session.
- For each user/enrollee, you can upload attachments to that unique user. Click on the paperclip icon next to the user you wish to upload attachments for, like you see below.
- After clicking on the paperclip icon, select the attachment(s) that you would like to upload. You have the option to upload more than one item at a time. Additionally, once you have uploaded your attachments you will have the ability to choose the category type the attachment is being associated with to said user. Those options include Certificate, Training Material, or Other. After making your selections, click Apply.