ILTs support the function of uploading attachments to a unique session and/or user within the ILT.
Viewing your ILT uploaded attachment(s) plays an integral part in your documentation needs including rosters, training material, certifications, and other tangible files that you want associated with users who are enrolled.
Administrators have the ability to review relevant attachments the following ways.
ILT Details Page
- Search for the ILT in your Course Listing, and click on the Session Title.
- Click on the unique session you wish to view.
- In the bottom-left corner, you can view session attachments that are associated with all enrollees of the ILT Session.
- In the top-right corner, you can view attachments associated with an inviduals user by clicking on the paperclip icon next to their name.
- You will have the option to click the download icon, like you see below to download the attachment and view it using the file types viewership tool on your computer.
User Transcript Page
- Go to your users and search for the user you wish to see associated attachments to
- Click on the user's name. Then on the top ribbon, click transcript
- Search for the ILT associated with that user and click on the activity title
- The transcript for that ILT will appear in a new browser window. Scroll to the bottom and you will see a listing of all uploaded attachments. To view the attachment you must click the blue download file icon on the right hand side. Once the item has been downloaded to your computer, find the download(s) and open it for your to view the uploaded attachment. Note that you will not be able to view attachments without downloading them.