Note: If there is an Alchemy course you want to use but would like to customize or translate it, you can do that in Creator. Editable content is available through a login-enabled download function. The administrator downloading the Alchemy course must have the Creator Content Admin role. This role is for downloading and editing Alchemy content ONLY. All other Creator tools, including Translate, do NOT require this level of access.
Creator Administrative Level
Diamond Admins, Alchemy Client Support, and your Account Manager can assign the Creator Content Admin access level. If you would like this access, contact your Alchemy Administrator.
This administrative access level can be independent of other access levels (e.g. an Admin User may only have the Creator Admin access) and can also be selected in addition to other access levels (e.g. a User can be a Coach, Creator Admin, and a Gold (Supervisor-Developer) Admin.)
From Manager (For Diamond Admins only):
- Log into your Manager website
- From the Users section, open Users and Admins and search for the User who will be promoted
- Select the User Name to open the User Properties
- On the Properties tab, turn the Administrator toggle on
Assign Admin Rights
- From the Administrator details, click Admin Role
- Select Creator Administrative Access level
- Click Apply