A user account may be archived when that user is no longer associated with your organization. If your company has HRIS (Human Resource Integration Systems) connected to Manager, users will be archived through the import, and any manual archive or unarchive will be overwritten during the process. The Archive function suspends the user’s account (including eLearning access), and a download in Player removes the user from the Enrollment screen. The user’s records are retained and available for reports, and this function is reversible.
- The User Listing search tools filter out archived users by default. To access an archived user’s record, set ‘Show Archived’ to ‘Yes’ in the Search field, then select ‘Filter’
- Archiving users enables you to maintain an accurate count of active users, which ensures that you are properly billed
Archiving a User
- From your Manager website, navigate to the Users section
- Select User Listing*
*For Platinum (Customer Admins) and Diamond Admins this will be under Users and Admins
- Search for the user with the provided search tools
- Select the box next to the user’s name
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and select the Archive button
- A pop-up window will ask if you wish to archive users; select the Apply button
A user may be un-archived if they are rehired with your organization, retaining their previous training records. The Unarchive function restores the user to active status. The user can once again take eLearning courses, and after a download in Player, the user can participate in Group Based training sessions.
View Archived Users
From the User Listing, filter your results to see archived users.
- Select Filter
- Check the box for including Archived Users
- Select Apply
Un-Archive a User
- Search for an archived user with the provided search tools
- Select the box next to the archived user’s name
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and select the Unarchive Button
- A pop-up window will ask if you wish to unarchive users; select the Apply button