Note: Hyperlinks can be used in conjunction with an Observation on Wi-Fi-enabled tablets. Read the instructions below for specifics on adding hyperlinks to an Observation, selecting them within the Observation, and toggling back to Coach.
Using Hyperlinks with Coach
- In Manager, add a full URL (e.g. https://www.alchemysystems.com/) to one or more of the following fields:
- Observation Instructions
- Question Notes
- Corrective Actions
- Positive Reinforcement Message
- Completion Message
- Sync Coach with Manager
- Launch the Observation; select the hyperlink
- Return to Coach and continue the Observation
Hyperlink Best Practices
- The device must have a native application for whichever document you are linking to. For example, if you link to a PDF document, the tablet must have Acrobat; if you link to a Word document, the tablet must have Microsoft Office.
- If the device is not connected to Wi-Fi when you wish to launch the link, the link will not open.
- If the link is not clickable in the coach app, return to edit the observation and ensure that you have the full URL; if you want to link to alchemysystems.com, type https://www.alchemysystems.com to get a clickable link