Note: When building Company Specific Courses in multiple languages, you are likely using the Parent-Child option, which enables you to identify equivalent courses. The Parent Course title is listed in eLearning, which can be problematic for your eLearners that have chosen to view Manger in another language. To prevent this issue, you can translate that Parent Course title so that it can be displayed in the chosen language of your eLearner.
Adding a translated Parent name to a Course
- Build your Company Specific Parent and Child Courses
- Select the Parent tab (from either Course)
- Navigate to the drop-down below the listed Parent Course Name; choose your translation language
- Currently available: English US, English UK, Spanish US and French
- Type in the translated Course Name
- Select Apply