Note: Player can be set to use different radio frequency channels to avoid interference with other RF devices. For example, if another computer is in use in a nearby room, each computer may be configured to operate on a different radio frequency channel to avoid interference. Remember to test a channel after it is changed. Changing and testing is a two-part process.
If the RF channel is changed during a course, Player may take a moment to complete the update. The remotes will still be bound to the computer. If the RF channel is changed at other times, each remote may need a few extra seconds to be recognized by Player the next time they are used for training.
Change an RF Channel
- Click the Admin Settings button located toward the top left corner of the screen
- In the Hardware Devices Section, click the Input Devices button
- Select a channel from the RF Channel drop-down menu (1 is the default channel)
- Click OK
Test the Channel
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above
- Click Test next to the Test RF Channel menu listing
- Follow the on-screen instructions to test the RF channel used by Player