Note: Radio Frequency (RF) Remotes have designated remote codes called “RF Codes.” Each training computer will need these designated codes for the Remotes to function properly.
Step 1: Computer A
- On Computer A, locate the RF_CODES.txt file, which is located in the DATA folder*
- Copy RF_CODES to external media (e-mail message, USB drive storage, network drive) for transfer
From the Desktop of your training computer, open the Client Media folder shortcut and navigate up one level to the SISTEM directory. The \DATA\ folder is located in this directory.
Win XP -- \Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AlchemySystems\Sistem\DATA\
Win 7 & 8 -- \ProgramData\Alchemy Systems\Sistem\DATA\
Note: “Show Hidden Files” must be active to access certain directories
Step 2: Computer B
- On Computer B, navigate to the \DATA\ folder (see Shortcut above)
- Make a backup of the \DATA\ folder on Computer B to ensure data integrity
- Paste or move the RF_CODES.txt file from Computer A directly into the \DATA\ folder of Computer overwrite the existing text file