Note: Add your own SCORM content to Manager for use in eLearning. Alchemy supports SCORM courses created outside of the Alchemy platform, these files are easy to upload and use in eLearning.
Before uploading the course to Alchemy, make sure your course is set with definite pass or fail settings. To verify that Manager recognizes the pass and fail settings, always test your course before making it available to users.
Once you’ve created, published and tested your content with a SCORM authoring tool, log into your Manager website with your User ID and Password, and then follow these directions.
- Navigate to Activities and select Courses
- Select the "+" button to create a new course
- In the course format menu select Company-Specific (eLearning) file
- Fill in ALL required fields.
- Under Upload SCORM content file, select BROWSE, then choose the zipped file that was created with your eLearning authoring tool
- Optional fields:
- Link to existing parent course (Recommended to leave "Create a new course parent")
- Course Notes
- Course description
- Course competencies
- External ID
- Select Create
Playing a Company Specific eLearning (SCORM) Course in eLearning
- After logging into your Manager website, select your name in the upper right hand corner of the Manager home page and select eLearning
- Select Course Catalog
- Using the Search field, type in the name of the desired course
- Once located, select the play icon to the left of the course
Tip: Validate your training sessions by linking a Test or Evaluation to your course.