Note: All group-based training activities require remote controls. The following steps show how to register individual users to their remotes. You must have one remote per user. A best practice is to also have at least two back up remotes.
Enroll Users in a Group for a Training Session
- Select an activity for users to take
- Once the activity list is selected, select the Enrollment Tab
- Select a group from the Filter Groups drop-down list to view a list that only contains the members of a specific group
- To enroll a user, click the check box next to a name. If remote mode is activated, the Register Your Remote screen appears. If this screen does not appear, you are in mouse mode, which allows a single user to take an activity
- Ask the user to press and hold the Registration Button on the remote to enroll
- A user has successfully registered when they appear in the Enrolled Users List with their remote number next to their name. When using remotes, the Registration Light turns orange and the Answer Light turns green for a couple of seconds
- Repeat the steps above until all users in the group are enrolled
Switch from Mouse Mode to Remote Mode
If Player is currently set up for Mouse Mode, it must be switched to Remote Mode in order to be used for group-based training.
- From the Main tab, click on Input Devices
- In the drop-down menu on Input Mode, select Remotes
- Continue to the Enrollment tab to enroll users using Remote Mode