The Alchemy Communications program is a multi-point communication approach designed to facilitate learning, increase knowledge retention and compliance, and encourage supervisor-employee interaction through observation and interaction.
- Aligns a monthly communications program with an existing Alchemy course
- Total of 12 monthly food safety and workplace safety topics
- Available in English & Spanish
Each monthly communication topic is supported by:
How Does It Work?
Alchemy Communications focuses on one topic per month, which is communicated through testing, training, huddle talks and observations. Below is a suggested timeline for implementation each of the available components.
Monthly Communication Cadence
- Identify the communication topic for the month
- Install Posters & Digital Signage
- Determine existing knowledge and perceptions with the Knowledge Quiz
- Facilitate the appropriate Alchemy course
- Provide Huddle Talks
- Conduct Observations with Coach
- Encourage team to view digital signage and posters on display at your location
- Deliver the Knowledge Quiz again to verify learner knowledge of the topic
See the Communications: Checklists article for launch and pre-launch timelines.