Note: If there are several languages spoken at your worksite, the Translate tool in Alchemy Creator will be useful in creating training content. There are over 80 languages to choose from. Alchemy Creator uses Google Translator, and it is always recommended to have a native speaker of the translated language check the course before using it for training.
Log in to access Translate function
- From the Alchemy Creator ribbon in PowerPoint, select Translate
- If prompted, accept the End User License Agreement (EULA)
- Sign in to Alchemy Manager (first time only):
- Customer Name: If your Alchemy Manager website is https://www.sistemlms.com/tastyfoods, your Customer Name is tastyfoods
- Username and Password: Same as your Alchemy Manager website login
- Store login information: Select to save your login for future downloads
- Select the From (original) and To (translated) languages
- Select Translate; PowerPoint will autosave another document with the language in the title
- Example: ATXBackInjury_translated_vi.pptx
- Any text in the Course Settings and Slide Properties will be translated
- Text in the PowerPoint slides (not in the Slide Properties) will not be translated
- Select Preview to see how the translated slide will look during training
For more information on translating your course material, see Creator: Translate Best Practices.