Note: Training activities in Player will play from top to bottom. The order in which the activities in a playlist are presented may be adjusted before beginning training.
- Prior to setting playlist controls, you must first select at least one activity from the Available Activities. Refer to Creating a Playlist of Activities article if you need a refresher.
- Once an activity or activities have been selected, you have the option to adjust the play order within the Activities tab by completing the following:
- Select an Activity under Scheduled Activities
- Once selected, use the Move Up or Move Down buttons to change order
- You also have the option to adjust the order within the Play tab. Once this tab is selected, complete the following:
- Click the name of the activity you would like to move. The row will be highlighted.
- Click the Up or Down Arrow to move the activity earlier or later in the playlist.
- Once the desired order has been selected, select the green PLAY button to play the activities.