Note: Create Job Qualifications to track which employees are qualified for specific jobs, and who still needs training. Job Qualifications are created and assigned in Manager, and can be viewed in Playbook.
How to Build a Job Qualification
- From ACTIVITIES, click on Job qualifications
- From the Job qualifications library, click on the "+" at the bottom right hand corner
- Give the new Job qualification a title
- Choose the worksites you want the plan to be available to, click APPLY
- Click +/- ACTIVITIES
- Select the activities you wish to be part of the Job qualification
- Click APPLY
- If you choose, you can add one or multiple Checkpoints to the Job qualification
- This is a great option if you would like to give the supervisor an opportunity to sign off on a user before they are qualified
- Review your Job qualification, and if satisfied click ADD
Reorder Training activities in the Job Qualification
Change the suggested order of the training activities. Note that the order is only suggested to the supervisor and user.
- From the Job qualification, scroll down to the Initial requirements
- Drag and drop the activity you wish to move to the desired spot in the Job qualification order, using the six-dot icon
Add an Expiration and Renewal Window
If a Job qualification should be renewed after a certain amount of time to keep the training fresh in a user's mind, you can set expirations and renewals.
- Switch the Expiration/renewal toggle on
- Select the time that a user's job qualification will expire from the drop down
- The options are 6 months, 1 year, 2 years or 3 years
- Set the renewal period by selecting the time frame that allows a user to retrain before expiration
- The options are 30 days, 60 days or 90 days
- Choose whether the job qualification can be renewed by retaking the original requirements or by taking different requirements
- If taking different requirements, add the activities and/or checkpoints
How to Assign a Qualification Plan
Once a new Job qualification has been added, you can assign users to qualify.
- From the DETAILS tab of the Job qualification, click ASSIGNMENTS
- Select +/- USERS or +/-GROUPS
- Select the users you wish to enroll
- Click Save
You will now see your Job qualification and the assigned users in Playbook and Manager.
For information on how to review Job qualifications, see Playbook: Users > How to Review Qualifications.
How to Copy a Qualification Plan
Copying existing Job qualifications will keep the same details and activities as the original qualification
- Navigate to the Job qualification that you want to copy
- From the DETAILS tab of the Job qualification, click COPY
- Confirm you want to copy the job qualification
- Click ADD to save the new copied job qualification
After you click add, you can edit the order of the activities, add an expiration/renewal window and assign users to the copied job qualification