Note: Playbook course drafts are easily accessible and editable for those with Playbook admin access. There are two places to edit a Playbook course draft: in Manager and in Playbook. This article discusses how to edit draft courses in Playbook.
For information on how to edit Playbook courses in Manager, see Playbook: Manager >How to Edit Playbook Courses in Manager.
Edit a Playbook Course in Playbook
- From the home screen in Playbook, select Create & edit course
- Select Load draft course
- Choose the draft you wish to edit
- If another administrator is currently working on the draft, it will be locked for editing
- If the course is not locked, it will open and you can continue to add/edit content until satisfied with the course
- Click Save and Close
- If you wish to save the draft and not publish, click Save Draft
Publishing the draft
In order to publish a course in Playbook, an administrator must have Silver Admin access or higher in Manager. If they only have Playbook Admin access, they will be able to save the course as a draft and an administrator can open and publish it after reviewing the information.
For information on admin levels, see Manager: Users > Access Levels .
If you wish to publish the draft, follow the steps below, after clicking Save and Close (step 5 above).
- Click PUBLISH
- Choose the worksites where the course should be available
- Confirm the category (the category selected during the course creation will be selected)
- SYNC your Playbook device to ensure the new course is available for use