Note: The Training Records Report offers filter options so that you can tailor your training data to match your needs. The filter and column panel provides a way to manage this information. The different filter options are described below.
The training record in this report does not reflect data in real-time due to the data warehouse that is used to report on them. Data warehouses like this report on large datasets, very quickly. The tradeoff for the fast performance of reports is that it can take some time to groom the data to be optimized for speed.
Access the report
- In Manager, navigate to Reports then select Run Reports
- Select Training Records Report
To expand the setting options, select the disclosure triangle to the right of FILTER or COLUMN.
To close report settings, click the X to the left of REPORT SETTINGS.
To open it again, click on REPORT SETTINGS.
- Select a date range: choose from the custom ranges, or select a start and end date
- Select the worksite of training records being retrieved (multiple worksites can be selected), click APPLY
- Select the Parent Activity (or activities) you want to see in the report
- For the following options, simply check or uncheck the boxes:
- Training Status
- Archived Users
- Validated Users
- Delivery Method
- Once you are satisfied with the adjusted filters, click REFRESH at the bottom. The report will refresh with the updated filters and columns, with the settings drawer closed
- Adjust the columns visible on the reporting table by selecting or de-selecting the check box
- To reorder columns, drag and drop the 6-dot icon to the left of the column title
- Once you have made the desired customization, click REFRESH at the bottom. The report will refresh with the updated filters and columns, with the settings drawer closed
|Column filter options are:
User last name
Date of termination
User first name
Date of hire
Facilitator full name
Facilitator user ID
User full name
|Facilitator first name
|Facilitator last name
Facilitator user ID
Training start date
|Training end date
Est duration (min)
You can save your flexible report to refer back to. This is especially useful if you have multiple worksites, or specific training activities that you need to monitor on a regular basis.
- Customize the Training Records Report to fit your needs (instructions above)
- Click SAVE AS NEW REPORT
- Give the report a name, then click SAVE
- If you do not change the name, it will be automatically saved as "Training Records Report_1"
View a Saved Report
- From the Report Settings at the top right corner, click on the drop down arrow
- Click on the pencil icon to edit a Saved Report
- Select the star next to the report name to make it the default report (green)
To download the flexible report, select the download button at the top right of the table. This will provide the option to download the table as a CSV or XLSX.
Important: downloading large sets of data may take an extended amount of time. Wait until the file has begun downloading before you navigate to another page, as this will cancel the download process.