Note: The Course Catalog is a full menu of courses available to you. If the Course Catalog is not showing in eLearning, it is because the company has decided to show courses only through My Courses and My Learning Plans.
To Play a course from the Course Catalog
- From the eLearning left navigation, select Course catalog
- You can search for a specific course or topic by entering a term in the Search courses field, or by selecting from the Category or Language menus
- To view additional information about a course, click the blue "i" icon to the right of the course name
- Click the Play Button to view the "Welcome" screen for the course, this will display any browser requirements for viewing courses in eLearning. The course should automatically play.
- Pop-up blockers must be disabled for a course to be viewed
- If the course has not opened, from this screen, click the Play Button to begin the course
- Exiting out of the window before the course is complete will result in an "In Progress" status