What is a Corrective Action?
- Corrective Actions are workflows that are triggered when an Observation is marked Not Compliant (In Progress).
Why would I use a Corrective Action?
- Corrective Action workflows are helpful tools to address incorrect workplace behavior, to increase knowledge retention, and provide documentation that a noncompliant Observation was addressed through additional actions.
Who completes a Corrective Action?
- Coaches can complete a Corrective Action at the time of the Observation in the Coach app.
- Administrators with Manager access (Silver Admin or higher) can mark a Corrective Action as complete in Manager.
Are Corrective Actions always required?
- Alchemy Observations that are marked Not Compliant will always trigger a Corrective Action.
- Corrective Actions are optional in Company Specific Observations.
If I mark a Corrective Action complete, will the original Observation change to compliant (complete)?
- No, the Observation that was marked Not Complaint will remain Not Compliant, and will show “In Progress” on the training records.
- A Coach should conduct the Observation on the employee again until it is successfully completed.
When should I add a Note to Corrective Actions?
- If there are several potential Corrective Actions available for an Observation, the Coach may want to describe which Corrective Action was taken. For example, if an employee does not successfully complete the Hand Washing Observation, then an immediate Corrective Action may be to have the employee wash his or her hands. Another Corrective Action may be to have the employee retake the Hand Washing Course. The Coach can denote in the Corrective Action optional notes which Corrective Action was addressed.