What is eLearning?
- eLearning is the delivery of training or educational media that can be accessed through Manger from any web-enabled computer. eLearning is commonly used to promote an employee’s personal development and can be utilized for off-site employee training.
For information on how to log in, visit eLearning: Initial Login (Users).
What is Manager?
- Manager is a website accessed via the internet. Each user will log into Manager with their own username and password to complete courses in eLearning.
What are the recommended browsers for eLearning?
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Google Chrome (current and previous version)
- Microsoft Edge (current and previous version)
- Apple Safari for MacOS (current and previous version)
Why can't I see past due courses?
- The administrator may not have added additional time for the courses to be completed past the due date. You could also be in My Courses instead of My Learning Plans
For more information on where you can and cannot take past due courses, see Menu Options
Why is my course not playing?
- It may be that you are not using a supported browser (see recommended browsers above). More likely, the pop-up window has been blocked, disable the pop-up blocker and try the play the course again.
If the course is still not playing, contact Alchemy Support at Support@AlchemySystems.com or 1-888-988-8832 (Mon-Fri, 3am-7pm CST)
For more information on how to play a course in eLearning, visit eLearning: Taking an eLearning Course.