What is eLearning?
- eLearning is the delivery of training or educational media that can be accessed through Manger from any web-enabled computer. eLearning is commonly used to promote an employee’s personal development and can be utilized for off-site employee training.
For information on how to log in, visit eLearning: Initial Login (Users).
What is Manager?
- Manager is a website accessed via the internet. Each user will log into Manager with their own username and password to complete courses in eLearning.
What are the recommended browsers for eLearning?
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Google Chrome (current and previous version)
- Microsoft Edge (current and previous version)
- Apple Safari for MacOS (current and previous version)
Why is my course not playing?
- It may be that you are not using a supported browser (see recommended browsers above). More likely, the pop-up window has been blocked, disable the pop-up blocker and try the play the course again.
For more information on how to play a course in eLearning, visit eLearning: Taking an eLearning Course.