eLearning is the delivery of training or educational media that can be accessed through Manger from any web-enabled computer or mobile device. eLearning is commonly used to promote an employee’s personal development and can be utilized for off-site employee training.
Manager is a website accessed via the internet. Each user will log into Manager with their own username and password to complete courses in eLearning.
For more information on Manager, visit Navigating Alchemy Manager.
- Alchemy Courseware
- Company-Specific SCORM
- Turn off Course Catalog (use Learning Plans)
Speak with your Implementation Manager or Account Manager about making these changes.
- Google Chrome (current and previous version)
- Microsoft Edge (current and previous version)
- Apple Safari (current and previous version)
- Set up Learning Plans so that employees can easily identify required courses
- Ensure that your employees have the website address and login credentials
- Ensure that your employees are comfortable with the login process
- ͏͏Disable the pop-up blocker on the computers used for training
For more information visit User Set Up and Admin Login.
For Manager sessions, utilized by Admins, the default timeout is set at 60 minutes of inactivity. This is to ensure the security of administrative data. If no activity is detected for an hour, the session will automatically log out.
In eLearning sessions, users will also experience a default timeout of 60 minutes. This measure is in place to maintain the security of the learning session. If the eLearning session remains inactive for this duration, it will automatically end. In both scenarios, if a session times out, re-login is required to resume activities.
Alchemy does support SCORM files that are created on an outside authoring tool.
For information on creating SCORM courses, see Adding Company Specific eLearning (SCORM) Courses
Alchemy does support AICC files that are available through online on-demand libraries such as LinkedIn Learning.
For information on uploading an AICC file into Manager, see Adding Company Specific eLearning (AICC) Courses