What is eLearning?
- eLearning is the delivery of training or educational media that can be accessed through Manger from any web-enabled computer. eLearning is commonly used to promote an employee’s personal development and can be utilized for off-site employee training.
What is Manager?
- Manager is a website accessed via the internet. Each user will log into Manager with their own username and password to complete courses in eLearning.
For more information on Manager, visit Navigating Alchemy Manager.
What types of courses can be delivered via eLearning?
- Alchemy Courseware
- Company Specific SCORM
What setup do you recommend for eLearning?
- Turn off Course Catalog (use Learning Plans)
- Turn off Lightning Round
Speak with your Implementation Manager or Account Manager about making these changes.
What are the recommended browsers for eLearning?
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Google Chrome (current and previous version)
- Microsoft Edge (current and previous version)
- Apple Safari for MacOS (current and previous version)
How can I make it easier for my employees to access eLearning?
- Set up Learning Plans so that employees can easily identify required courses
- Ensure that your employees have the website address and log in credentials
- Ensure that your employees are comfortable with the login process
- ͏͏Disable the pop-up blocker on the computers used for training
For more information visit User Set Up and Admin Login.
Are SCORM files supported?
Alchemy does support SCORM files that are created on an outside authoring tool. For information on creating SCORM courses, see Adding Company Specific eLearning (SCORM) Courses