Note: Adding hyperlinks to your Creator course is a great option if you want to link a video or website to the course. As a reminder, you are required to enter hyperlinks for your slides using the hyperlink tool. Hyperlinks are currently supported in Player 8+, eLearning and Playbook playback and at this time, hyperlinks entered directly onto the PowerPoint slide are not supported.
Adding a Hyperlink to Your Course
- From the Alchemy Creator tab, within a Point Slide* select Slide Properties
- To the right of the Slide Text field, select the Hyperlink icon
- Insert desired title that will be displayed as the Hyperlink in the Link Title field
- Insert the desired hyperlink in the Link Target field
- The hyperlink information will be added where the cursor is within the slide text box. In order to ensure the hyperlink is located in the correct order, adjust the positioning of the link within the Slide Text box
- Preview the Point Slide for accuracy
Note: When the hyperlink is selected while course is playing, it will link out to a default external web browser used on the computer the course is being played on.
*Click for steps on adding a point slide to your Creator course