Note: An an administrator you are able to set up alerts for yourself and others for when training has been assigned and when it's coming up due. You can also set up alerts for you and other administrators to receive notifications to track the assignments of users you supervise.
User Training Emails
Note: To receive email notifications the user must have an active e-mail address associated with their user profile in the Alchemy Manager website. The e-mail address can be a personal or work e-mail, as this is not monitored by Alchemy. For information on how to do this, see User Profile.
Email Notifications When Learning Plans are Due
Get daily notifications sent to your email when any Learning Plans assigned to you are due to expire, starting 10 days before the plans due date.
- Navigate to to the profile of the Learner who needs to receive notifications (or to your own profile)
- Check the box in the Properties tab that says “Daily Summary when training is due within 10 days”.
- Select “SAVE”
Email Notifications When Learning Plans are Assigned
Get notifications sent to your email updating you on any new Learning plan you have been assigned to. The delivery of these notifications is dependent on the Learning Plan assignment date. For example, if the Learning Plan is assigned after the Learning Plans start date, the user will not receive an email notifying them of the assignment. However, if the Learning Plan's start is future dated, the user will receive the notification on the Learning Plan's start date.
- Navigate to the profile of the Learner who needs to receive notifications (or to your own profile)
- Check the box in the Properties tab that says “Notification when new training is assigned”.
- Select "SAVE"
Emails About Other Users
Get daily notifications sent to your email updating you on the status of all users who have incomplete Learning Plans assigned to them, starting 10 days prior to the Learning Plans expiration date.
- Navigate to the profile of the administrator who needs to receive notifications (or to your own profile)
- Administrator must have Copper, Silver, Gold or Platinum access. (Note: Diamond Admin access is excluded)
Check the box in the Properties tab that says “Daily summary when training is due within 10 days for users in the admin’s worksites/groups”.
- Select SAVE
Note: If there is a significant amount of data in the email notification, you may need to click the link to view more detail in Manager.