Creating saved SMART Reports is just one part of your reporting management. Engaging with saved SMART Reports, administrators can make changes to the SMART Report filters, columns, and even the Schedule Report details.
View saved Scheduled SMART Reports
Administrators will see all saved Smart reports associated with their Manager profile.
- In Alchemy Manager, click Reports and then click Saved Smart reports.
- Filter by the following:
- Report Type
- Scheduled Status
- or Search for the saved Smart Report by typing the title of the report
Delete Saved SMART Reports
Administrators can delete their own, profile-specific, saved SMART Reports.
- Click on the box(s) to the left of the Saved SMART Report title
- After making selection, click on the Delete Report button on the bottom-center of the screen.
NOTE: This action cannot be undone and deleted reports will discontinue any scheduling details associated.
Edit Saved SMART Reports
- Click on the title of the saved Scheduled Report
- On the right-hand side, under Report Settings, you will be able to edit and save changes to filters, columns, and even the Schedule Report details.