Where is my Job qualification?
- Try to Sync with Manager. If that does not work, then check in Manager to make sure the Job Qualification is available for the worksite you are logged into.
Why is my course not showing up in Playbook?
- Check if your course is available in Playbook, if it's a Company Specific eLearning or Player course, a test or eval it is not supported by Playbook.
Can I observe an employee through Playbook?
- You cannot observe an employee in Playbook, however you can click on the Observation in Playbook, and it will launch the Coach app. In Coach you can observe the employee. After submitting the Observation and syncing Coach, the Observation will appear as a completed part of the Job qualification.
Why can't I publish my Playbook course in Playbook?
- You might not have the admin access to publish courses. Save your course as a draft and contact your Alchemy administrator to publish it.
Playbook gave me a 'Customer name not found' message when I entered my Manager site. What do I do?
- It may be your worksite is not enabled for Playbook, please contact your Account Manager.
Can I use Creator courses in Playbook?
I'm trying to create a Job qualification, but cannot find the section in Manager, why?
- Your manager access does not supervise a Playbook worksite, does not allow access to Playbook (Copper - Monitor) OR Playbook isn't enabled for the worksite. Contact your Alchemy Administrator.
My supervisor told me to assign employees to a certain Job qualification, but I cannot see it on the list in Manager. Why?
- You are not supervising the worksites the Job Qualification is enabled for. Your supervisor must edit the Qualification plan to include your worksite.
Do Job qualifications expire?
- They can! It is up to the administrator who creates the job qualification to decide if it will expire or not. If it is selected for a job qualification to expire, it will last 6 months, 1 year, 2 years or 3 years before expiration. A renewal window will be chosen that gives the user a certain amount of time (30, 60 or 90 days) to retake the training before the expiration. If the expiration is not selected, the user will remain qualified indefinitely, unless the job qualification is revoked.
Can a Job qualification be revoked?
- Yes, once a user is qualified for a job task, that job qualification can be revoked in Manager. Likewise, a user can be provisionally qualified, or granted qualification without completing the necessary activities. This can only be completed by a Qualification Admin in Manager. To learn more, see Playbook: Manager > How to Revoke a Job Qualification or Playbook: How to Provisionally Qualify a User.