Note: If a user demonstrates unsafe behavior or any action that would justify losing a Qualification, it can be revoked. Users can only be revoked in Manager, and the administrator must have the Qualification Admin role, or Diamond Admin access.
For instructions on how to provisionally qualify a user, see Playbook: How to Provisionally Qualify a User.
Revoke a Qualification
- In Manager, navigate to the Job qualifications under the Activities tab
- Select the Job qualification that should be revoked
- Select the Assignments tab
- Check the box next to the user whose qualification needs to be revoked
- Click REVOKE
- If you do not see this option, you do not have Qualification Admin access. Contact your Alchemy administrator to revoke the user.
- The admin must put a reason why the qualification is revoked, click APPLY
Viewing Revoked Users in Playbook
- Find the Job qualification you wish to review
- Click on the Inactive tab