Note: Only those with Diamond Administrator Access can perform bulk retiring of Learning plans.
Considerations before Bulk Retiring Learning plans
- Bulk Retiring can't be undone. Retiring is a permanent action and will withdraw any activities from active sessions.
- After a learning plan is retired, you can make a copy of retired learning plans by searching the learning plans listing with the retired filter selected.
How to Perform Bulk Retiring
- Click Activities on the left-hand navigation panel and then click Learning plans
- Search by name of the Learning plan title or scroll to find your desired Learning plans
- Click the box(es) on the left-hand side of the Learn Plan title(s) you wish to retire
- After making your Learning plan selection(s), at the bottom-center of the screen - click RETIRE
- A warning prompt will appear. Carefully review the warning and choose whether you wish to CANCEL or RETIRE the Learning plans you have selected