Scheduled SMART Reports provide you with highly customizable reports that can be sent directly to an associated user's email.
Create a Scheduled SMART Report
Scheduling a SMART Report is easy, and makes sharing your reporting details a breeze.
- In Alchemy Manager, navigate to Reports and select the SMART Report you wish to schedule.
- Proceed to adjust your filter and column options on the right-hand side to meet your reporting needs.
- Be sure to review your reporting results by clicking Refresh in the bottom right hand-corner.
- Once your report parameters are established, under Report Setting, click Schedule Report.
- Choose the following details
- Start Schedule Date (required)
- End Schedule Date (optional)
- Run Report Every (frequency of reporting - required)
- Output Format (required)
- Delivery Method (required)
- Email/User(s) (required) - NOTE: The email(s) associated with the selected user(s) will be the recipient
- Review your Scheduled Report details. After confirming, click Save.
- The Start Schedule Date will determine the day the first Scheduled SMART Report will be sent to the email(s) associated with the user(s).
- The End Schedule Date, while not required, is a best practice to use. Otherwise, the Schedule will run indefinitely.
- Scheduled Reports will typically arrive in user(s) email(s) around 12am-3am CDT.USA
- Created a Scheduled SMART Report and want to manage it? Read more about Managing Scheduled SMART Reports.