Hyperlinks are currently supported in Player 8+, eLearning and Playbook playback and at this time, hyperlinks entered directly onto the PowerPoint slide are not supported. Adding hyperlinks to your Creator course is a great option if you want to link a video or website to the course. As a reminder, you are required to enter hyperlinks for your slides using the hyperlink tool.
- From the Alchemy Creator tab, within a Point Slide select Slide Properties
- In the Slide Text box, adjust the cursor to position the hyperlink information
- To the right of the Slide Text field, select the Hyperlink icon
- Insert desired title that will be displayed as the Hyperlink in the Link Title field
- Insert the desired hyperlink in the Link Target field
- Click Add to add the hyperlink to the Point Slide
- Click Preview to view the the Point Slide for accuracy
• When the hyperlink is selected while course is playing, it will link out to a default external web browser used on the computer the course is being played on.
• Check the Manual Advance box under the preview button, to prevent the slide from skipping to the next slide while viewing the hyperlink in the browser