Note: The Environmental Responsibility facilitator guide courses have been created to help leaders better understand the material presented to workers in the group-based courses and introduce a set of tools you can use to promote the learning around your facility. This library can be used as is, or you can modify the content for your needs. Scroll to the bottom of this guide for a glossary of terms.
Navigating an Environmental Responsibility Facilitator Guide:
After launching the course via eLearning in a pop-up window, the following tabs are reflected in the left Navigation Pane:
- Introduction video & mission statement for course
- What You Need to Know
- Key points and an overview of the course you will present to your team
- Tips for Success
- Tips to help you promote environmental responsibility at your facility
- Customize Your Course
- Steps to make these courses your own with local, customized content that focuses more directly on your learners and addresses the unique needs of your business
- A set of customizable tools to promote and reinforce learning
- Wrap-up of course & exit for course completion
Download and Edit the Environmental Responsibility Creator Course Templates Using Alchemy Creator:
Tip: Need a refresher on editing existing content? Check out the Environmental Responsibility article on how to Create Custom Content & Edit Existing Alchemy Content, then proceed with the instructions below.
- Ensure that the Creator Plug-in has been installed
- From the left navigation pane, select Customize Your Course
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and download the attached zip file
- Once installed, open the zip file and launch the PowerPoint file titled “Environmental_Responsibility_Template”
- From the home tab within PowerPoint, select the layout dropdown and choose from the pre-designed templates to customize each desired slide for your customized ER course
How to use Toolbox:
- From the left navigation pane, select Toolbox*
- Scroll down to the interactive panel of different awareness materials
- To learn more about each different material, click the numbered bubble to the left of the desired image
- Once downloaded, select desired materials within the Awareness Assets folder to use for your company.
- Select from Digital signs, Social Media, Table Toppers, Web Banners, Huddle Guides, Activity Sheets, Recognition Awards & Introductory Videos
- Once downloaded, select desired materials within the Customizable Materials file to customize for use
Below is a glossary of the set of resources available within Toolbox for you to use at your location to promote and reinforce awareness of environmental responsibility.
|Toolbox Glossary of Terms|
|Table Toppers||Printed messages for break rooms or anywhere employees gather to emphasize important ideas|
|Digital Signage||Up-loadable digital posters to serve as reminders to keep everyone on track.|
|Huddle Guides||Printable materials to motivate your team with important principles.|
|Activity Sheets||Printable materials with guided activities to reinforce learning and encourage creative thinking.|
|Web & Social Media Banners||
Digital assets that can be added to your website or social media channels.
|Introductory Videos||Downloadable videos that introduce each course topic to be displayed around your site or included in custom training's that are created.|
|Recognition Awards||Customizable printable certificates that can be used to recognize great work!|