Note: Adding charts to your dashboard on the Home Page is a great way to keep up to date on your training goals with just a quick glance. It’s easy to add a graph, see guidance on creating and editing charts below.
For information on Smart Reports, see Flexible Report and Column Options.
Add a chart to your dashboard
- Navigate to your Manager Home Page
- Click ADD CHART
- Choose the chart type (see articles above for information on each report type and corresponding filter settings)
- Give the chart a name
- Adjust your filters as needed, then click REFRESH
- When you are satisfied with your chart, click SAVE & CLOSE
- Note: Two charts can be seen on the dashboard side by side if each chart has 5 or less worksites displayed. Charts with 6 or more worksites will take up the width of the page.
Edit your chart
- Click the settings gear on the chart you wish to edit
- Adjust your filters as needed in the report, then click REFRESH
- Click SAVE & CLOSE
If you prefer to see your charts in a different arrangement on the dashboard, simply drag and drop the charts using the six-dot icon above the chart title.