Player has a lot of features and settings that can be adjusted to meet your training needs. These articles and videos highlight some of those special features.
Player Set Up and Maintenance
- Read this article about how to keep your remotes clean: Remote Cleaning
- Some worksites will setup a badge reader to help with enrollment for group trainings. This article describes the process to set up that badge reader with Player and to use it
- Player shows one worksite at a time, so if a training computer is moved to a different worksite, you can change what worksite Player is showing. Note: these "roaming worksites" are set up by your Alchemy Implementation or Account Manager, so if you don't have access to worksite you need to see, contact Alchemy.
- Switch Player Worksite for Player 8
- If you are getting interference from other RF Channels, you can change what RF channel your base station and remotes are using. Read this article to learn more:
- During a training, a facilitator might want to see who is getting questions wrong and who is not passing a course. With "Facilitator View", the facilitator can open a separate window to monitor how people are doing in training - this Facilitator View is useful if the facilitator has a private monitor that the group can't see. Read this article to learn more:
- What if you get training set up but then your computer crashes? Now you need to quickly restore your last playlist or list of users. Luckily, the Restore Function can help!
- If you want to look at your Player's training records - perhaps to see who completed the group training yesterday, you can download that roster from Player. (Tip: Manager has the most comprehensive reports, but Player's Roster Download can help you quickly access training records).
- You can also create groups in Player. Sometimes people will create groups to help streamline the enrollment the process. Read these articles to learn how to create groups and use them for enrollment:
- Watch Alchemy Learning Unplugged's webinar: Alchemy Player Advanced
- Browse the Player section of the Help Center. There are more articles and videos that might be useful for you!