Remember to check your Access Levels - this article is primarily for Silver, Gold and Platinum admins.
You can get familiar with your Alchemy courseware by previewing courses in Manager. Most courses that are designed for frontline workers can be previewed in Manager, although some courses from Premium Libraries or for supervisors are special types that cannot be previewed.
- Read how to preview Alchemy courses with Illustrated Scripts
Assign Training with Learning Plans
Silver or higher administrators can also assign training to specific people or groups of people with Learning Plans.
- Why should you use Learning Plans? Learning Plans can be very helpful for organizing training in Player and for reporting.
- Watch how Learning Plans are used in Player: Best Practice: Use Learning Plans to Centralize Playlists
- Watch how Learning Plans help with Reporting: Organize Reporting with Learning Plans
- There are different types of Learning Plans that can meet different training needs and schedules.
- Learn about the different types of Learning Plans: Learning Plan Options
- Get some help deciding which Learning Plans you need by watching: Best Practice: Identify The Learning Plans that Work For You
How to Create a Learning Plan
When you're new to Alchemy, most people start by using Fixed Date and Relative Date Learning Plans. Fixed Date Learning Plans have a specific start and end date for training, and they are often used for monthly or annual trainings. Relative Date Learning Plans give users a certain number of days to complete training, and they are often used for Onboarding or New Hire Orientations.
- Learn about Fixed Date Learning Plans
- Watch how to Create Fixed Date Learning Plan
- Read how to Create a New Fixed Date Learning Plan
- Once you click the green "Add" button, to add in your new Learning Plan, you can assign it to people. Read how to Assign Users to a Learning Plan
- Pro-tip: If you assign a group to a Learning Plan, any new hires added to that group will automatically be assigned that group's current and future trainings, so you won't have to manually assign each new hire to all their Learning Plans.
- Learn about Relative Date Learning Plans