Manager is your company-specific website to assign training, run reports, and access eLearning. There are different levels of access to Manager. When you sign-in to Manager with your username and password, you can identify your access level in your Profile.
This section focuses on introducing administrators to Manager and eLearning. Read Navigating Alchemy Manager for a quick orientation to the Admin side of Manager.
- These articles will help you sign in to Manager and access your Profile, which will list your Access Levels underneath your name.
- Understand what your Access Level can and cannot do by reading Access Levels
Learner Access and eLearning
Individuals can take their assigned training in eLearning. These articles and videos will explain how to access eLearning and complete training. Administrators may also want to share some of these videos or articles with employees who are using eLearning for the first time.
- As a Learner, learn about how to access eLearning and complete training by:
- As an administrator, learn about your access to eLearning and basic management of eLearning:
Learners and Admins have some options to customize their profiles.
- Customize your language settings in your profile and eLearning
- Receive email notifications about assigned training: Learners can turn on email notifications about training they are assigned, and Admins can turn on email notifications about other users.
- Read: Email Notifications
Basics of User Management
These videos and articles introduce some basic concepts about managing your user list. The Intermediate Track will go into more details about how to keep your user list up to date and accurate.
- Watch an overview of how to Manage Users in User Listing
- If your site also uses Player for training, facilitators might create temporary profiles for individuals who are not in the userlisting at that time. Admins will need to manage and validate those temporary profiles. Watch an overview about how to Validate Users in Manager
Getting Started with Reports
There are a lot of reporting options. These videos and articles provide an overview of those options and a useful report to start with.
- Get an overview of your reporting options by watching What are My Reporting Options?
- There are two types of Alchemy Reports - standard/Legacy reports and SMART reports. Learn more about these types of reports by watching Big Picture: What are Smart Reports?
- If you are a Copper or higher admin, you can practice running a report. For example, if you want to see everyone who has completed a certain training, run the User Status Report. Learn how to run this report by reading User Status Report
Learn more in the Intermediate articles about: