Remember to check your Access Levels - this article is primarily for Gold and Platinum admins.
Email notifications are set for individuals - any one with access to Manager to can edit their email notification settings from their profiles. Gold or higher admins can also edit those notifications for other users.
- Read about Email Notifications
- Read more about Learner Email Notifications for Learning Plans
- Read more about Admin Email Notifications for Learning Plans
Managing Groups (for Gold+ Admins)
Gold and higher admins can set other admins as group admins - you will be able to report on, view, or manage only the groups you are admin for. It is a best practice to make sure that at least one other admin can see your groups.
- Review Creating Groups in Manager for details on how to set other admins as Group Admins
If you no longer need a group, you can delete it in order to keep your Groups listing more current. Deleting a group will not affect anyone's training records, but it will remove that group from any Learning Plan assignments. For this reason, check a Group's "Subscriptions" before deleting it and talk with the other administrators at your site to ensure it is no longer needed.
Platinum Admins: Provide Admin Access and Manage Duplicates
Platinum admins are able to promote other users to be admins in Alchemy, and if you have duplicate profiles for a user, platinum admins can merge those profiles.
- Read how to set Admin roles: Adding and Promoting/Demoting Users (For Platinum Admins)
- If you have duplicate profiles, there are a couple ways to merge those profiles.
Onboard New Users to Alchemy
If you need to train people on how to use Alchemy, we also have some eLearning courses that you can assign them. We have suggestions on which courses people should take based on their role. You can learn more with Onboard New Users to Alchemy with eLearning - Fast Track to Alchemy