Note: A Learning Plan is a helpful tool to use for planning and tracking your training activities. A Learning Plan is a list of training activities assigned to specific individuals (or groups), that needs to be completed within a set time frame. There are several types of Learning Plans, this article discusses Fixed Date Learning Plans, which have a static start and end date. To see more about Learning Plan types, view Manager: Activities > Learning Plan Options.
For information on how to create a Learning Plan, see Manager: Activities > Create a New Learning Plan.
Fixed Date Learning Plans
- Credit is only given for courses taken within the date range
- Learning Plan can be created at any point in the training process: before, during or after
- Can be edited and set as a Repeating Fixed Date Learning Plan; this action cannot be undone
- Optional: Times can be added to the Start and Due date (Set in the time zone of the administrator who created the Learning Plan)
- If an individual takes a training activity twice during the time frame, only the most recent activity will be included in the Learning Plan
- Use Automatic Subscriptions to ensure that new Users in a Group are automatically assigned to the Learning Plan
- Adjust the start and due dates to include courses taken just outside of the original date range