Note: A Learning Plan is a helpful tool to use for planning and tracking your training activities. A Learning Plan is a list of training activities assigned to specific individuals (or groups), that needs to be completed within a set time frame. There are several types of Learning Plans, this article discusses Relative Date Learning Plans, which have due dates set relative to each user’s assignment date. To see more about Learning Plan types, view Manager: Activities > Learning Plan Options.
For information on how to create a Learning Plan, see Manager: Activities > Create a New Relative Date Learning Plan.
- The clock starts as soon as the Learning Plan is subscribed
- When a Relative Learning Plan is edited, the current Learning Plan will be archived and a new version of the Learning Plan will be created
- Users who have not completed the LP will be reassigned to the new version
- Optional: Times can be added to the start and due dates (set in the time zone of the administrator who created the Learning Plan)
- Use as a Follow-up Learning Plan (see Manager: Activities > Attach a Follow-up Learning Plan)
- When using Relative Date Learning Plans with Automatic Subscription, the clock starts as soon as a user is added to the associated group