Note: A Learning Plan is a helpful tool to use for planning and tracking your training activities. A Learning Plan is a list of training activities assigned to specific individuals (or groups), that needs to be completed within a set time frame. There are several types of Learning Plans, this article discusses Repeating Fixed Date Learning Plans, which have a static start and end date that repeats annually. To see more about Learning Plan types, view Manager: Activities > Learning Plan Options.
For information on how to create a Learning Plan, see Manager: Activities > Create a New Learning Plan.
- Must have a Start & End Date within same calendar year
- January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017 = Good
- February 1, 2017 – August 1, 2017 = Good
- January 1, 2017 – February 15, 2018 = Not Allowed
- The repeated Learning Plan will appear in the Learning Plan list the day after the original Learning Plan has expired
- Learning Plan Expires: 12/31/17
- Repeat Learning Plan shows up in list: 01/01/18
- Cannot be made into a non-repeating Learning Plan
- Credit is only given for courses taken within the date range
- Use for learning objectives that remain the same year after year
- Use Automatic Subscriptions to ensure a clean roll-over
- Tie Repeating Learning Plans to Follow Up Learning Plans