Note: Playbook, Alchemy and Creator courses can be viewed in Playbook. By taking courses in the app, employees can quickly get the training they need to become qualified for a specific job task.
Quick Reference Course Content in Playbook
Quick Reference allows you to see the content of a course without creating a training record. You will be able to scroll through an outline of the course and preview content.
- Select the Courses icon from the navigation pane or from the Home page
- Search, filter by category or scroll to find a specific course
- Click the Play icon for the course you wish to preview
- Select the course language you wish to preview
- Click Quick Reference
- This does not create a training record
- Quick Reference will not include questions or question answers in the course.
Take an Assigned Course in Playbook
Always Sync before taking a course in Playbook. Playbook admin can set up users to take a course one of three ways:
Through Job Qualifications
- From the Navigation or Home page, click on Job qualifications
- The number on the green shield indicates the number of people qualified for that job
- Select the Job qualification you wish to view.
- You will see a list of the assigned users divided into Qualified, In progress, and Inactive
- Select In progress to view the users who still need to be qualified
- Select a user to qualify
- Press Play on the next course in the job qualification and hand the user the device
Through the user profile
- From the Navigation or Home page, click on Users
- Select the user you wish to view, then repeat steps 3 & 4 above
Through the Courses tab
- From the Navigation or Home page, click on Courses
- Select the course you wish the user to take
- If it has multiple languages, select the language
- Select Train User
- If you select Quick reference it will not create a training record
- Select the user who is taking the course
Download a Course in Playbook
If you will not have access to the internet for a training session, you may wish to download a course within the app to be taken offline. Any courses downloaded will remain on the device until removed manually.
- Navigate to Courses
- Click the blue download icon next to the course you wish to download
- Select the language (if applicable) and click DOWNLOAD
To remove the course, click on the green cloud indicating the course is downloaded. Then select the red X to remove the course.