Evaluations are a set of survey questions that are not graded. They can be linked to Creator Courses, Company Specific (Player) Files and Company Specific (eLearning) courses. They can be a great way to get quantitative feedback on training. When an evaluation is linked to a course, the evaluation will automatically launch after the course finishes. The evaluation is tracked separately from course completion, so whether or not a learner completes the evaluation will not affect their training score or completion status.
How to Link an Evaluation
- Navigate to Activities and select Courses
- Click on the Course that will be linked with the evaluation
- Note: Evaluations can only be added to Creator Courses, Company Specific Player File or Company Specific eLearning Courses. For information on how to add a new course, watch this video on How to: Publish Content in Player and eLearning. The Course must be added to your Course Library before linking an evaluation.
- Click on Evaluations at the top of your course
- At the bottom of the Evaluations tab, you can either
- Option 1: Choose an existing Evaluation and click Copy Evaluation or
- Option 2: Click Create New Evaluation
- Under your Draft Evaluations, Click Edit to edit your Evaluation
- For more about creating a new evaluation, see Creating a Stand-Alone Evaluation
- Click Publish to publish the Evaluation in your Related Courses
- Note: Evaluations can be published as Stand-Alone Evaluations. Evaluations linked to a Course must be Published on this Evaluation tab of the course
Once your evaluation is linked, you will see this icon in Player and eLearning: