Coaches can perform an observation for an individual employee or for multiple employees. Please note that the Coach performing the observation must have Coach admin access. The following article outlines how to perform an observation for multiple employees.
Launch a Multi-User Observation
- Log in to the Coach App
- Tap the Sync button in the left-hand menu to update your list of users and observations.
- Tap the Users icon
- Select the users who will be observed
- Choose the observation
- You are now on the Multi-user observation screen. After reviewing the observation instructions, click Begin to start.
Complete a Multi-User Observation
- On the "Perform Observation" screen, follow the sections and prompts for each question.
- Select answers for all or click to Show Individual Answers
- Add comments or pictures as needed
- To add photos or comments to selected individuals, select the option and select the users that apply and click Next.
- Select View Scores at the top right-hand corner to see each user's score.
- After completing and signing the observation, tap Submit at the end of the observation
Review Multi-User Observation Results
- Navigate to Assignments to find the completed observations.
- Select Filter on the left-hand side of the search bar at the top. Filter by Status to find Compliant, Not Compliant, and Not Compliant - CA Pending users.
- For users who were compliant, the coach can complete the Positive Reinforcement
- For users who were not compliant, the coach can discuss the corrective action. See How to Complete a Corrective Action for more information on completing corrective actions
- Tap Sync in the menu on the left-hand side to upload completed observations, corrective actions and positive reinforcements to Manager