Note: Observations are created in Alchemy Manager and must be performed by Administrators who have Coach Admin Access. This article demonstrates how to facilitate an observation on an individual user.
Launch a Single-User Observation
- Log into the Coach application and press Sync
- This downloads any new Observations, Users and Assignments
- Begin an observation in one of the following ways:
- Select the Assignments icon to view all assigned observations
- Select the Users icon to select a specific user and see what is assigned to them or choose an observation to perform Ad-hoc
Perform a Single-User Observation
- Review the Observation Instructions and confirm that the user selected is correct
- Click Begin
- Move through the observation and select the appropriate answers
- Add comments and pictures as required per question
- To add an image, click the camera icon
- Select Camera to take an image or Choose Existing to select from your devices camera roll
- Select your image and annotate if desired, by clicking Annotate
- Select Apply
- Continue through each section and add summary comments or root cause analysis, if required as these are optional fields
- Document the Coach and Employee signatures
- Click Submit
Note: If you need to stop the Observation at any point, click the “X" in the top left hand corner. You will be asked if you want to Exit the observation, but don’t worry your progress will be saved.
Review Observation Results
- Navigate to Assignments to find the completed observations.
- Select Filter on the left-hand side of the search bar at the top.
- Filter by Status to find Compliant, Not Compliant, and Not Compliant - CA Pending users.
- For users who were compliant, the coach can complete the Positive Reinforcement
- For users who were not compliant, the coach can discuss the corrective action.
- For additional guidance on Corrective Actions, see How to Complete a Corrective Action
4. Select Sync to upload the results to Manager.