Manager is the central brain of the Intertek Alchemy platform.This articles gives a high level overview of the website, how to navigate it and where to go for certain actions. To learn more about a specific part of the website, follow the links provided.
Note: This article may not cover all of your options, or it may cover more options than you have available.
From the Home Page, you have quick access to some of the popular locations in Alchemy Manager: Users, Learning plans, and Reporting. There is also a link to Alchemy Product News, where you can stay up to date on Alchemy product updates. Another feature is the Training at a glance dashboard, where you can view charts showing how worksites are progressing on specific activities, or Learning Plans.
From the top right-hand corner, you can click on your name to see the options of the right navigation menu.
- My Profile: Profile information can be viewed and updated here
- eLearning: Where individuals can take training assigned to them (How to View Courses in My Courses)
- Help: A quick link to get to Alchemy Help where you can find information about the whole platform. You can also access this by clicking on the yellow "?" on the bottom left corner of Manager.
- Sign Out will log you out of Alchemy Manager
Navigate to USERS to manage your workforce.
- User listing: A full list of the users you supervise in Manager. Click on a user to view their profile, transcripts and assignments (Video > How to: Manage Users in the User Listing)
- Add user: If you do not have HR Integration, users will be added and archived manually. Add and promote users to administrative roles here (Manager: Users > Adding Users)
- Groups: Add, edit, and associate users to groups from this tab (Manager: Users > Creating Groups)
- Validate users (Player): If a user has been added during a group-based training in Player, they will need to be validated here before they appear in the User listing (Manager: Users > User Validation and Preventing Duplicates)
- Pending corrective actions: If a user fails an observation in Coach and is assigned a corrective action, it will be listed and can be accessed here
Navigate to Activities to build and manage content and assignments.
- Courses: There are several types of courses you can create in Alchemy. Explore this by watching Video: Big Picture > What are my Content Customization Options?
- Tests: Tests can be stand alone or connected to a course or learning plan. Manager: Activities > Create a Stand Alone Test
- Evaluations: Evaluations are ungraded and can be stand alone or connected to a course or learning plan. Manager: Activities > Creating a Stand Alone Evaluation
- Observations: To manage and build Coach Observations (Video: How To: Build Coach Observations)
- Learning plans: Using Learning Plans is one way to assign users to training activities. Manager: Activities > Create a New Learning Plan
- Job qualifications: Job qualifications are used in Playbook to qualify users for specific job roles or tasks. Playbook: Job Qualifications > Overview
- Schedule Reports: To get regularly scheduled emails with a particular report, schedule them here. (Video > How to: Create and Manage Scheduled Reports)
This button will take you back to the Home page.