Note: When Player does not detect an active internet connection during a training session, the program saves the training data and any new users in backup files on that computer. To access these training records and new user information in your Manager website, you must upload those records manually from your Player.
Upload Training Records from the Main Tab
- Verify that your Internet connection is working, then launch Player
- From the Main tab, click the Upload button
- An upload window will appear on the screen; verify that the Upload Status shows “Complete”
Upload Training Records in Admin Settings
- Click the Admin Settings button located toward the top-left corner of the screen
- In the Records and Media Management Section, click the Upload Records button
- The process will automatically upload all previously un-uploaded records that are currently stored in the upload queue. Player will display the status of the upload
- When complete, click the Close button to return to the Main Tab
Run a subsequent training session while connected to the Internet. When the records for that session are uploaded, any records held in Player’s backup files will upload as well.