When facilitators attempt to enroll their employees in Group-Based Training in Player, there may be instances where a user profile does not yet exist. This can be easily remedied. A trusted facilitator can perform the Add User function to create a new profile. Be mindful that users added via Alchemy Player will need to be later validated by a Gold Level or Higher Administrator in Alchemy Manager so that they can be either approved or archived for your active user listing.
Important: Be sure to consult your company's best practices before performing this function. Note that to perform Add User, the individual will need to enter the administrator password. Contact your company's main point of contact to be provided your company's Player password.
How to Add Users
- On the Enrollment tab in Alchemy Player, click on Add User in the bottom-left corner of the screen. Please enter the the administrator password provided to you by your company's Alchemy main-point of contact. Otherwise, contact Alchemy Support.
- After successfully entering the password, you will be directed to type the employee's First Name, Last Name, and User ID. Please be sure to include the first and last name that would most closely match their identity in your HR Records, for consistency.
All information in these fields can be later corrected. However, Alchemy advises that you refer to your company's policies and procedures before adding users.
If you do not know the employee's User ID or are unsure what to type - you can choose to implement a temporary User ID using the following naming convention: First Initial, Full Last Name, Date of Training. Example: JLloyd10032023.
- Carefully review the information typed and ask the employee to verify the spelling. If everything is correct, click Save. You will then be prompted with "is this correct?" - be sure to inspect the information one final time. If all is correct, click Yes.
- The User has now been added. You can continue to Add Users if necessary. However, if you have no more users to add, click Close.
- If the User is needing to participate in Group-Based Training, be sure to enroll them after adding them.
Note: Added Users will be uploaded into your Manager site after Alchemy Player has successfully performed an upload or download of your Training Data.
Lastly, be sure to refer to the Alchemy Help Center as to how you will need to perform User Validation for users added via Alchemy Player.